Monday, September 26, 2005

Ohiopyle land and water







I went to Ohiopyle twice this summer. Both times were with church groups. The first trip, I accompanied the St. Paul's Cathedral Catholic students' group. The trip involved whitewater rafting on the river, then going for a hike to view the falls at Ohiopyle. I fell in the drink once while rafting. The whitewater rafting was great fun, as you can tell by the expressions on our faces.

The second trip I took with the Catholic Alumni Club on the weekend of the 4th of July 2005. It involved canoeing, hiking, enjoying small waterfalls, and finding lost objects. Here are some photos above.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, October 01, 2005 2:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Catholic Alumni Club looks like a lot of fun! Everyone should join!

 
At Saturday, October 15, 2005 11:00:00 PM, Blogger Grace said...

CAC IS fun.
Grace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home