Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Identity Theft II

Yesterday I met with Tim, who is an information security professional who had some ideas for my listening audience at Radio Information Service. I will be interviewing him for my show at RIS, and he will be a guest for two shows: One on Internet Security for the Blind, and another show which will feature case studies of breaches of secure information. He is obviously passionately interested in empowering individuals to keep their personal information secure. I look forward to interviewing him for two mid-summer shows and to sharing his expertise with my listening audience.

~~
This week I joined Joe and Tina for breakfast at Camille's. We discussed a wide variety of topics, including whom to interview regarding Internet Security for the Blind. They recommended Bill N., who subsequently agreed to be interviewed. I am happy that I've got some great people for those two shows in mid-June.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home