Pittsburgh Athletic Association August 2008
Yesterday for lunch Mom, Dad, Phyllis, Gene, Joyce, Greg, Miranda, Benny, William, Marissa, Beatrice, and I dined at the Pittsburgh Athletic Association. I had the tuna salad sandwich avec frites. Mom and I split the Mississippi mud cake for dessert. I "tried" about a quarter of William's strawberry cheesecake, and helped do my part to polish off Benny's mixed berries. Labels: dining, family, games, Mass, music, photos, Pittsburgh, singing, sports, St. Paul Cathedral, TV
Before we left for the PAA Miranda, Benny, and Joyce sang karaoke. After the PAA, Gene and Phyllis stopped by Mom and Dad's place. Gene and Benny built a tall tower of big Legos.
We looked at some pictures on the high definition TV set, and Mom, Joyce, Miranda, Benny, and I went to Mass at six o'clock. After Mass I took the kids to see the organ and to meet Ken and Tom, who provided music ministry that evening. Ken introduced the digital organ to Ben and Miranda.
We watched the Olympics at night, including seeing Mike Phelps win his

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home