Sunday Afternoon, early August 2009
William, Beatrice, Solomon, and I went shopping at "the Iggle" as it is called by Pittsburghers, or "Big Bird" as I call it(: William claims he knows no one else who calls it by that name). The children stayed in the cart w/ the "Little car" attached to it. William took a photo of them, together, in the mini automobile.
Afterwards, Beatrice and I, and Solomon and William went to Whole Foods to shop for lunch items. We ended up eating there. I ran into Fred G., there, too. Solomon started to fall asleep in his high chair.
Things I noticed about the two of them: Beatrice always has a song in her heart, and Solomon has a ready smile on his face.
Then we stopped by at Borders while I stayed with napping Solomon, and William and Beatrice looked for items in the store.
We met up with Marissa at their home, and she proceeded to drive the second kid (Beata) to sleep, as Solomon was already asleep next to Beata.
I headed home for a nap and the six o'clock Mass. I said hello after Mass to Vickie E, Tom McA, and to Judi, and Gabe and Kevin (of choir fame); and Ken and Liz from the loft. Fr. Joshua said the Mass and gave a great homily that mentioned at the end of it that the Liturgy of the Word is the Word of God, and the Word made flesh happens in the other part of the Mass.
Labels: automobile, Choir, Church, dining, Mass, Pittsburgh, shopping, singing, sleep, St. Paul Cathedral

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home