Sunday, March 07, 2010

Walkin' Girls, March 2010

Karina and I went for individual walks on Friday---I met her outside the Carnegie Library. We walked together back to our homes.

The next day, Saturday, I spent the bulk of the day grading, had lunch at Mom & Dad's, went for the women's prayer group rosary led by Jen. For dinner, Karina and I walked to the Korean/Japanese restaurant in Oakland. We enjoyed dinners of eel rice bowls. I told her of the free calls overseas, and we spoke about our aunties who mean so much to us.

Today, I met up with Maureen and Nancy for lunch on Craig Street after I had a chance to attend Mass, sitting 1/2 way up the nave. ("Adoramus Te" by Bob Farrell sounded particularly good. I re-introduced Regina to Don up in the loft, showed her where we meet for practice, and chatted with her and her boyfriend John and with her mom.)

Maureen, Nancy, and I sat next to a table of ne'er-do-wells (Judi, Karen, Jess, and Don) and chatted well into the afternoon. Nancy was particularly animated throughout our lunchtime discussion. I took care of some paperwork afterwards.

Life is good.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home