Friday, May 21, 2010

End of the Week

Yesterday, Karina, Maureen, and I went for meditation, (then we were joined by Nancy) and discussion of Zen readings in Lawrenceville. We walked around the neighborhood afterwards, and looked about a little shop afterwards, which Karina astutely noted is chock full of recycled items.


So, after Mass celebrated by Fr. Bill, served by John, and music-ministered by Don <48>; Mom and I went to Waterworks Mall today--mainly to get me tan anklets. I'm sooo excited about these little socks. They are microfiber and also have a little plastic elasticized piece at the Achilles tendon attachment! How useful. (Sunday: Until you try them on---then you realize that they slip off my smaller foot at the heel.)

Mom shared some of her costume jewelry with me, and I met up with Christina before Bianca's Bible study tonight. Luke gave an informative talk on the Church in China, then we went to Bianca's final Bible study. Christina, me, Bianca, Leland, Kevin, and one more person listened to the DVD and discussed concepts of Scriptural readings. Christina kindly gave me a ride home.

I had a snack of cheeses, apples, and mixed nuts with Mom after the Bible study.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home