Wellesley Day to Make a Difference, Frick Estate
Yesterday I volunteered with the Pittsburgh Wellesley Club at GlobaLinks for our annual Day to Make a Difference. It was good to see Kelly U. and the rest of the gang. I sorted with Beth, we had a great system. Maureen met up with me there. We all did sorting, inventory, and packing of orthopedic (post-op) supplies.
Maureen and I then drove (separately) to the Frick Estate, where we met up with Marissa, Beatrice, Solomon; and with Les and Cherie for RADday (Regional Asset District Day). We enjoyed a picnic lunch, a walk in the garden, and then Maureen and I took a tour of the first floor of the house. We joined Les on the rocking chairs on the porch of the children's playhouse---currently the gift shop---whilst we chomped on our popcorn.
I came home for some grading and a nap before heading to the crepes party last night.
Labels: dine, family-Marissa, friends, museum, Pittsburgh, volunteering, Wellesley

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home