Holy Family 2010
Sang at the noon Mass today. Fr. Steve mentioned that some women are not pleased with the Gospel reading ("women, be submissive to your husbands,") because not all husbands necessarily follow the teachings of Christ. He said that he really couldn't fault these women for feeling that way.
Mom, Dad, and I hurried to have lunch with Kelly and with William's family at the sushi buffet. We all met afterwards at Mom and Dad's place to have Kelly pack for her trip back to New York City. Marissa dropped off William and the children, whilst we went to go shopping. I bought some gifts, then we went to Target for mostly organizing materials for next semester.
I arrived at Mom and Dad's to find Kelly waiting out the storm on the East Coast, and she and Mom watching The Sound of Music. I joined them and had some thin spaghetti and clam sauce. It was nice to have Kelly still with us, especially her office has declared tomorrow a snow day....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home