My Dry Hands
I do so much with my hands, my choir friend Karen noted that they are SOOO dry. Teaching lab classes, even when one wears powder-free gloves during key procedures, makes my hands dry, due to all the handwashing.
Despite rinsing thoroughly and drying my hands with paper towels thoroughly afterwards, I find myself washing my hands often.
For the past few weeks I have had to wash my hands to administer eye drops for my Mom, as well.
Above is my resulting explanation for my dry hands.
Now, what to do about them....
I have filled a little jar with hand cream, and apply when necessary.
I think I need to change the product I use, though....Marissa uses Gold Bond, Lisa P distributes Cerave samples! Both are great. There is also a French product I have tried in aluminum tubes, as well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home