Walkabout, August 2012
After dinner I went for a walk to campus to print out work documents. The library was closed, and won't be open until 8.30 tomorrow. So I walked to the 24/7 computer lab, which was also closed, but had the hours posted for all the computer labs. Then I walked to the Newman Center, and through the Cathedral.
In front of the main campus library I met Jin, a Carnegie Mellon new student. For books, he could go to the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh, and utilize the services of the Oakland Library Consortium. We were approached whilst I was explaining this by someone seeking the Lord. (Brought back memories of Koeln, 2011). Also ran into Matthew H as I approached the all-night computer lab's building. We chatted for a bit. Then, I walked to the Newman Center, where I ran into Dave and also ran into Keith, Rosemary, and four-month-old Michael. I passed through the Cathedral and was approach by a woman seeking cash.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home