Madrigal Singers Day Off 2
Dad and I went to Mass on Tuesday morning. Tuesday after their breakfast the two Madrigal singers staying with Mom and Dad had breakfast, and we departed after 11.00AM for the Tanger Outlets. We left there by 13.15, and were at the Andy Warhol Museum by 13.45. I dropped them off, then checked my messages, and relaxed for a bit. We agreed to leave from the Museum in an hour, and I waited until 14.50, then sent them an email and had Mom call them. We departed from the Museum and arrived at my parents by 15.30, and I drove all to the picnic in Fox Chapel. Delicious burgers and potluck! We brought Filipino macaroni chicken salad. Om Nom!
Afterwards, I drove Bianca and Jacquey to Waterworks Mall. They wanted to go to Cold Stone Creamery afterwards, and I drove them there, too. I also picked up my parents from the picnic, as well. Dad drove us home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home