Friday, June 06, 2014

Friday- First Friday, Walk with (Hot) Dogs, Errands, and Library Books; Talent Show, Pizza

Today was First Friday.  Dad and I went to Mass this morning.  Fr. Kris S celebrated the Mass, John DeF served, and Ken provided music ministry.  I said hi to Bob K after Mass.  I took care of correspondence afterwards and Maureen and I went to get hot dogs from the cart in Shadyside.  We sat in the park enjoying our 'dogs.  We then walked to Oakland to take care of errands and for my picking up my library book.  I then walked to Wendy's in Shadyside (Maureen and I walked to her home before), where I met Mom and Dad.  We went home and picked up William to go to Bea Bea and Solomon's school talent show.  We saw their family there, and wished Les and Cherie safe travels.
We got a stand-up A/C for the parents guest bedroom.

We made pizza for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home