Friday- The kids, computer lab, meet with UTA, Hazelwood Library, Pizza and Perogies
Friday (yesterday) morning I spent withe Mom and Dad and BB and Solomon. After brunch I went to campus to work at the computer lab, met with Joya P, the UTA for my interdisciplinary class, and then Marissa and the kids picked me up on the way to the (new) Hazelwood library. I got an armful of books, the kids and Marissa enjoyed the children's room and checking out books. Then, we went to Greenfield for two pizzas (one half mushroom and sausage/ half mushroom and onion, one cheesey peasy), and Sweeet pierogies across the street at the place Joyce got the savory ones for Mom's birthday bash (we got peanut butter cup, apple pie, and sweet potato/pumpkin flavors). A performance of ALOHA! was presented to us by the kids and Lola, replete with costuming and trailers for subsequent parts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home