Saturday, May 20, 2006

Dining Out--Friends, Wellesley Friends

I met up with my friend Sue for lunch yesterday. We dined at a Middle Eastern restaurant, on gyro salad. It was delicious and nutritious. The mint vinaigrette salad dressing and cucumber dressing completed the green salad. We enjoyed the food and discussing everything from how best friends can be soo helpful to how I chose to go to Wellesley College for my undergraduate education.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
I met up with Kelly U., Thuy L., and Stephanie G. for the Wellesley alumnae group at the Silk Elephant in Squirrel Hill for drinks/tapas/salads/ and dinner that night. It was a fun evening, discussing some work life, and lots about our social lives. We spent a lot of time laughing and agreed that we would get together for a tea or wine tasting. Debbie R. also showed up after work, and spent some time chatting with us. It never ceases to amaze me how we tend to fall into comfortable conversations with other Wellesley alumnae based solely on the fact that we went to the same college and currently live in the same geographic area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home