Pitt Barrio Fiesta 2007
I attended the Pitt Barrio Fiesta 2007 last night. Both Freddie and I entered as faculty guests, and we sat at the PNR table. I saw lots of my FAAP, PNR and YFAP friends, and I saw several of my current and former students, a few who were entertainers for the evening. The food was a catered buffet of
rice
pancit
barbequed chicken on a stick
cassava bibinka
soft drinks
Warren and several of us at our table agreed that the food was rather good. I was certain to say hello to Michelle after the festivities were over, who initiated the Barrio Fiesta at Pitt several years ago. We talked about her Uncle Nani and family, and caught up on news. This lovely evening ended with Myrna and Jay's family giving me a lift home through the swirling snow.
Labels: cold, Pilipino culture

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home