A lingering cold
I thought I was over my cold yesterday, but it has moved to my nose and to post-nasal drip. I awoke at ~6am, and couldn't get back to sleep. I discovered that I needed to sit ~upright to let my nose drain. My cough is not very productive.
~~~
So, this morning I watched two movies: Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion and The Wedding Planner. A milestone HS reunion is approaching for me---much of the "Romy and Michelle" movie brought tears and laughter to me. Its screenwriter is of "The Simpsons" fame.
The Wedding Planner takes place in San Francisco. Elements of it reminded me of other movies---The Graduate, and Roman Holiday.
~~~
I cannot taste anything. Everything has no taste, no smell. Only occasionally, when I drink plenteous fluids do I have a remnant of a sense of smell. Boo Hoo, pore li'l ole me! I am wondering what I should eat for lunch, beyond a snack of pizza for "elevenses."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home