Monday, June 16, 2008

Last Day of Home Care Physical Therapy

Today was the last day of home care physical therapy. Margie arrived after lunch, we did some measurements of key angles, and then some exercises. We then went on our last "field trip" to the optometrist's office, to get the left lens of my eyeglasses reinstalled.

I'd popped out the lens of my glasses the night before my surgery, and have been using my older pair of spectacles as back-up since then. It was good to have the newest prescription on my face once again.

We returned to the building, to say hi to Rita De M., Elaine J., and Mary. We then headed outside once more to the parklet, and found out that they were putting marigolds and "red" sage in the garden.

We returned to the condo and Margie and I bid fond goodbyes to each other....she had reminded me of various issues/questions I should raise with the surgeon during my appointment tomorrow.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home