Sunday, August 10, 2008

Digital Camera, Camille's, Carnegie Museums in Oakland August 2008

Today Mom, Miranda, Benny, and I did a sneak-out to Target, where I purchased a Nikon digital camera and other school/work supplies.

Mom, Greg, and I dined at Camille's, where we saw a couple of people I know--the flower lady and Rebecca H. I had a Michelangelo wrap with lemonade. I had brought with me my cane-seat, and Greg and I met up with Joyce and their children for a trip to the Carnegie Museums of Natural History and Art. Miranda was, of course, grinding corn woman.

I hosted a lemonade and tea party with Mom, Dad, Greg, Joyce, Miranda, Benny, Marissa, Beatrice, and Solomon at my home after the museum.

We dined on A-1 chicken, tomatoes, potatoes, salad, and leftover steak and pork chops for dinner at Mom and Dad's home.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home