Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Midterms Week, Fall 2008

So, midterms week is upon us again. Last night, after administering my midterm, I helped Michele and Tom out with setting up theirs, and stopped by to chat with Becky.

Today, I had lunch with Mom and Dad after administering my Tuesday morning midterm. A long (2 hour) nap followed. Then a call from Roberta W., a good friend from my days working at the Carnegie Institute. Stopped in St. Paul Cathedral, while a group from St. Ferdinand's was visiting...mentioned Phyllis and also Fr. Steve.

Just returned from my hip exercises at the gym. Today I did:

stationary bicycle (10 minutes)
pool exercises (~45 mins)

pool exercises consisted of
water walking (20 min)
water sidestepping (12 mins)
plies and releves (20 x 3)
front, side, back (both sides, 15 @ side)
lunges (3 x 20 sec each)

Now I am relaxing by checking my email before dinner.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home