Post-midterms Week, Fall 2008
Tuesday I posted to Meredith the grades for the midterm---approximately average scores for each of my four sections.
After my office hours (and covering for Becky's 1/2 hour) yesterday, Tom and I went to lunch at the newest Mexican place on Forbes (neither one of us had tried that). He asked me for advice (which one can take or leave), and we enjoyed our burritos. I saw a former coworker from Social Sciences/General Reference at the Carnegie Main Library. We walked back to work.
Four o'clock yesterday brought the ice cream celebration of Beatrice's birthday at Baskin Robbins. William and I had our favorite flavors, Marissa tried the Whirl of Change flavor, and Beatrice and William shared a kid's cup of vanilla. She was full of energy (and sugar) after that...she DID get a lot of ice cream.
Last night Deb R. watched the last part of the Presidential debates, and spent the night. Deb lit candles in memory of her friend's mom at the Cathedral early this morning.
I am doing laundry---my mini-vacation! Today is Beatrice's birthday!
Labels: Beatrice, biology, Birthday, dining, economy, friends, ice cream, laundry, St. Paul Cathedral, walking, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home