Saturday, November 15, 2008

Friday Spaghetti Dinner, Memorial Mass

Last night Karina and I dined with Jen, an MPH student at the Friday Spaghetti Dinner at the Newman Center. Fabiola joined us briefly, then left to help with the food delivery with Chad and Fr. Mike. Maureen joined us later and we went to Giant Eagle Market District (where I went in search of pickled herring!) and then to Starbucks near Maureen's home for a snack, enjoying people watching (especially the significant other of one of the counter workers), and the big band/50's crooner music.

~~~~~
This morning I called Alroy from the sacristy to remind him that today was the choir's memorial Mass for his Dad. I lectored, John served, and Fr. Breier celebrated the Mass. Alroy stopped by after the Mass to thank me---he was still at home when I called him...Kay will be here today, and so he will be cleaning his home. I reminded him of the Nationality Rooms Open House in December.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home