Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Re-Inaugurating the Organ; Preparing to be Coat Check Chick, Me

The re-inauguration of the St. Paul Cathedral von Beckerath organ after renovations will be through a series of concerts next week. The concerts will coincide with the Conference of Roman Catholic Cathedral Musicians XXVI. I have been assigned, with Jay, to the coat check.

After morning Mass Don and I inspected the cloak room for potential organization for use as a coat check room on Monday night. The door locks, and all that are missing are a doorstop and a system for the coat check, which we discussed. There is also a long rack with tri-hangers for Tuesday night ("for self-service").

~~~~~
I saw Brian F., a former coworker, as I was exiting St. Paul Cathedral. We wished each other holiday and new year greetings.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home