Tuesday, March 03, 2009

40-Day Anniversary of Herminio Z-F

Today before work I dropped off some graded papers for my Friday section; dropped off a Sarris Easter candy order form for my co-worker, Jen S.; and dropped off two recommendation forms for a student looking to transfer in his sophomore year (closer to home).

I taught, then showered and napped, used my coupon that Wawa gave me to dine at Quiznos ("million sub giveaway") on a French dip sub, then walked to the Newman Center for Bible Study on Galatians (and handouts on the Council at Trent) with Fr. Mike. I met Maggie (Kyle's girlfriend), who had just recently made him a rosary with beautiful green beads by hand.

Fr. Mike said the Mass at nine o'clock, with Deacon Steven and Fr. Kim, and an altar server. Fr. Mike made mention of Tina's father, Atty. Herminio Z-F, on the 40th day of the anniversary of his passing.

Donna was kind enough to give me a ride home, and we listened to some great country music.
~~~~~
I wrote a recommendation for a first-year student this morning.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home