Red Skies at Night...
I look west toward St. Paul Cathedral and the spires are framed by a soft, red, orange, and pale violet light off cumulus clouds. I know my camera tells me "battery exhausted," but I polish the contacts on the batteries before giving up to the beautiful changing sky.
What a lovely way to end a lovely day.
~~~
Nancy and I visited Ornella at the gallery of her art class's show. We enjoyed Ornella's pieces and those of her class. Ornella's Western US landscape was painterly and colorful. I also enjoyed her piece entitled "Message in a Bottle," reminiscent of Paul Klee.
We spent quite a bit of time chatting about Europe (I'm planning a trip...) and we decided to dine together at the Belgian restaurant for dinner. Ornella and I shared the moules frites and the salmon dinner with risotto and steamed spinach. Nancy enjoyed tofu, mango, and the beer cheese soup.
~~~
20:45
The sky is pale steel indigo-violet with certain clouds tinged/rimmed in red.
~~~~~
Nancy and I made two grocery runs: One before dinner while waiting for our table, and one after dinner for dairy products.
Labels: art, dine, friends, light, moving, mystery, painting, photography, photos, rain, shopping, St. Paul Cathedral, travel, weather

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home