Phipps Conservatory and Bible Study
It was great to meet up with William, Marissa, Beatrice, and Solomon for an afternoon trip to Phipps Conservatory. We even explored
the Discovery Gardens. We saw banana palms,
a maze and
mists in the garden,
the Longfellow glass figurines, Chihuly glass, and the Desert Room (don't touch anything---it's prickly!), and the Victorian Room (where there is a programmable fountain). Solomon treated every encounter with a plant as an interactive adventure. Beatrice insisted on pushing the umbrella stroller to the car by herself.
~~~~~
Went to the last summer Bible Study. We read James, Chapter 5. We also referred to James 5:16-18 when reading I Kings 17:17-24, which I pointed out and read to our group. Christina, Rachel, and I chatted with Beth, whom Christina knew from secondary school.
Went to physical therapy earlier in the day and also ran errands.
Labels: Beatrice, Chihuly, Faith, garden, glass, niece and nephew, Phipps, read, school

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home