Toronto II
Spent the morning in the Toronto suburbs at the bank (where the USD to CanD exchange rate was 1.0678, so Uncle Alex and I just exchanged small amounts of bills. I mailed Judy's and S's post cards from the grocery store, and the clerk is a graduate of UST.
We went back to have lunch at home with the girls (the two Lolas and Colleen), then we departed for the Asian Mall. Prices were not as low as at Target (for certain electronic goods) nor as at Macy's (for a daily backpack).
We stopped at the Pinoy restaurant for halo halo and banana cue (for me). I asked Colleen if she were sleepy, and she said no, that we should play and tell stories before we take a nap.
Colleen fell asleep on the way to the T&T grocery mart. Auntie Baby stayed behind in the car with her. I got Maureen some sweet chili heat Doritos for her birthday. We enjoyed sitting in the car while Dad and Uncle Alex stopped by the public library to look for DVDs of a Jessica Lange movie. (They didn't have it, mostly movies in Hindi.)
We're all relaxing now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home