A Light Shines in Bethlehem
I just arrived from choir practice---we each received our copy of "A Light Shines in Bethlehem," the Choir of Saint Paul Cathedral of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania's first CD. (I suppose our CD release party is the noon Mass celebration every Sunday!) We heard the first track, "Christmas Lullaby" by John Rutter, which is where the CD title arises. Liz Danchik did the wonderfully colorful, deep artwork.
The CD music is nothing short of delightful. We enjoyed singing for the CD and all the Advent and Christmas songs. The work of all the caring people came together well. What a lovely project for the holidays.
Auntie Chi reserved a copy for herself well in advance, and I purchased two more. I opened my copy and we listened to selections from the CD with Mom and Dad after choir practice tonight.
Labels: Choir, diocese of Pittsburgh, family, Pittsburgh, singing, St. Paul Cathedral

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home