Saturday, January 16, 2010

Early on a Saturday, Jan 2010

I awoke ~six o'clock this morning and called Karina at ~eight o'clock before I left to go to the Waterfront at nine o'clock. She JUST awoke when I was leaving for the Waterfront, so I picked her up and we went to the craft supply store to get beading supplies. I also went to get a closet organizer, and stopped at the bank, the library, and a couple of shops for music and clothes. I then dropped her off at home before heading home.

I'm now making part of lunch.
~~~~~
Mom, Dad, and I had lunch together, and then I took a nap until mid-afternoon.

We invited William and his little family to eat at Eat N Park with us---they requested a location, and we suggested another location. We ended up eating at their location due to clogged traffic patterns. Marissa and Beatrice and I sat at one table (she used a booster seat) and Solomon headed up the other table in his high chair. We all enjoyed the soup & salad bar with our meal, MMmmmMM delish. William shared the cookies from his family with us.

We stopped, on the way home, for prescriptions at the drugstore. A fairly uneventful night.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home