Martin Luther King Day 2010
Today Dad and I went to Mass this morning. After Mass, Maureen and I walked to her house and went to Regent Square for breakfast. I stopped at Michael's Art and Craft Supply (to pick up supplies for Karina and me) while Maureen went to a clothing store. I met her there, where I purchased a top. We continued on to Gordon's shoes, where I purchased a pair of Mary Jane walking shoes. I also picked up something at the Loews Waterfront.
We continued to McKnight Road, and stopped in at the Walking Store for her to pick up dress shoes in which to walk and to teach. We went to Bath and Body works, as well.
Also helped Mom and Dad with customer service issues.
~~~~
After dinner I met Karina at Newman Bible Study. We spoke about Joseph and his brothers in Genesis. Sone of us decided to meet on Saturday.
Labels: art, cinema, dining, jewelry, Mass, shopping, teaching, walking

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home