Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Spring Break 2010 III

Afternoon yesterday, cleaned and organized my files. Went for a walk yesterday late afternoon with Maureen. We ended up heading toward the pan-Asian restaurant in Oakland, and ran into Dan from choir on the way there. Chatted with him for a while, and ran into Freddie at the restaurant, where we got General Tso's chicken with a pot of green tea. Mmm. Nothing is better for the soul and the coughy throat on a cool-tending-to-cold March night.

~~~
3.37
Just finished deleting files to reduce my file space by more than half in my work email account. I am so happy! I'm now down to 13.0% of total disk space possible/potential. Yay!
~~~~~
5.20
I'm consolidating my work and school files---tossing excess waste, recycling paper...Now I'm getting tired and less effective. Time to rest.
~~~~~~~
6.33
Never took a break: Am doing laundry. Need to move to the dryers in a few minutes.
~~~~~~~~~
19.00
Ran errands in the AM---walked to retrieve my prophylactic antibiotics for my teeth cleaning later this week.

Had lunch at the sushi buffet with mom and dad. Purchased computer storage supplies at the office supply store, then headed to the visitation of our neighbor, Rita. It was good to see her extension into the community and to talk to her family.

I worked on some paperwork, then did some computer work.

It will be good to rest tonight.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home