Saturday, May 22, 2010

Choir End-of-Year Party 2010

Left with Maureen and Karina for a Teacher-Staff Day at Costco. I bought pan de sal and a pineapple. We also stopped at the craft store. We then brought the perishables in to Maureen's place, had a quick lemonade drink, then parked the car to go to the Walnut Street Arts Festival. We also stopped in some shops, mostly to window-shop.

Maureen drove me home, I spoke to Jennifer H, and showered, bringing my umbrella, camera, and the multicolored flaxseed chips and French onion dip. Jennifer and her hubby Brian gave me a lift to the party chez Diana and Craig (and Andrew). There was plenteous food, music on the two pianos, a capella singing (notably of the 2-choir Biebl "Ave Maria" piece), games (of Apples to Apples, with eleven players and Jennifer H winning five Green Cards!), and chit-chatting by attendees. Upon a recommendation from Gabe's brother Carlo, I tried the delicious strawberry shortcake, as well as Jennifer H's toll house cookies.

After fond goodbyes to everyone, Brian, Jennifer H, and I took leave, but not before taking a photo of the misty view out their front door.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home