Friday, May 07, 2010

end of Week One, Summer Break 2010

Wednesday Mom and I went to an office to take care of administrative issues. Then Dad, Mom, and I had lunch at the Japanese seafood buffet on the way to Homestead.

Thursday, Marissa and her children and I went to the playground at the park. We then met William at the computer store and dined on Italian food on Bellefonte Street. It was delicious, and the waiter commented that we were the first group to sing "Happy Birthday" to the restaurant. We enjoyed two flavors of birthday cake and favors.

Today I mailed a ballot to New York---it will arrive with plenty of time for the counting.

I need to take care of more administrative tasks before the weekend starts: Something with the office on campus, faxing items downtown, and getting Maureen a plant for her sister.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home