Thanksgiving Days 2010-II
Wednesday I did three loads of laundry in the morning, had an appointment, then Mom, Dad, and I stopped by William and Marissa's home (to make a house call). We also called Auntie Mimang and sang and drummed for her. We played and read books, and most of us headed for pasta in the Strip District.
This morning I attended Mass with Dad. Carmella and Bob's sons celebrated Mass, John was the server, and Don provided music ministry from the loft. I spoke with Carmella and Bob after Mass, and Don and I spoke about wreath issues for this, which is the weekend we distribute them.
I think a minimum of 2 people are necessary (one to tally inventory/keep track of the order sheet, the other to hand out wreaths/keep track of actual inventory). In addition to the inventory sheet, it is necessary to have post-its, a pencil, and ideally at least one runner. The Runner/s will retrieve wreaths from the garage for people.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home