Snowstorm Hits the East Coast
Sunday night, a snowstorm hit the Eastern seaboard. Kelly spent Sunday afternoon through Tuesday morning with us. Snowbound in Pittsburgh was Kelly.
William & his family, Kelly, Charles, Susan, and I went for Mediterranean/Middle Eastern fare for lunch in Squirrel Hill. William's family joined by Kelly went to the dinosaur museum after lunch. Mom & Dad accompanied me; we returned a ham. They then dropped me off in the Strip District to have dinner with Christina and Jeff. I arrived home, and promptly got sick, thereby missing William's family visiting with Kelly her last night in the 'Burgh.
Tuesday, the Philippine Nationality Room committee had its second meeting of the month. Had a plain double hamburger with soda for dinner.
Wednesday, I went to Panther Central then visited the Hillman computer laboratory. I started back eating Wednesday.
Today, will go for my yearly check-up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home