Tuesday, April 12, 2011

This...Is...Jeopardy!.....(week)

This ... is ... JEOPARDY! ..... week for the class I am teaching.

Lindsey gave Meredith a template for a JEOPARDY! game, and we have four rounds to play per class.

I particularly enjoy introducing the game (see the title for this blog entry), and "Dun, dun, dun" -ing / humming the JEOPARDY! tune during final Jeopardy!

I am relieved that we do not require the students to couch their responses in the form of a question...

My class today is especially keen to learn, and I gave them plenty of opportunity:

I also played the game "What did you have for dinner last night?" with them, which has supplanted / usurped "What I had for Thanksgiving dinner..." from last semester.

I also asked them if they had any questions for me (as I told them to "BYOQ" last week).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home