Tuesday, May 10, 2011

StartING Summer Vacation 2011

So, summer vacation is slowly sneaking up on me. I am still attending to some administrative tasks, to ensure that some information is handled correctly outside of my department, but other than that, I am set for the summer.

Thursday day I joined Marissa and the children and Marissa's parents for a journey through the Carnegie Museums of Art and Natural History.

Thursday night I told Gabe and Regina (independently) that, "Hey, someone replaced our choir director with a Filipino guy!" [It was back to choir after a week hiatus for us, and a week vacation post-Lent for Don.] Don beamed from behind his tan.

I renewed some library books Friday,
Saturday Regina and I went to see The King's Speech in West Mifflin. The movie was preceeded by a trip to Taco Bell.

Sunday was Mom's Day. Maureen and I went for a walk, and ran into Annabelle and her husband (twice).

I met Regina for a Liver and Onions run, and then I took about 2-3 hours of nap yesterday and watched and voted for Hines & Kym and for Chelsea & Mark on "Dancing With the Stars." (Vote early, vote often...)

Today I napped ~2 hours and Marissa and the children came over to help us with the Internet connection chez Lolo and Lola. The children had great fun playing, and they took the Blues Clues "boom box" with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home