Friday, June 10, 2011

Reservations II, Ocular Migraine, Potstickers (gyoza), and BuRGeRs

I finished making reservations for summer today.

I had some dark chocolate-covered almonds with sea salt and turbinado sugar (on an empty stomach) and I think THAT's what set off an ocular migraine. I walked with mom and dad's neighbor, Dorothy, to my previous address, where Maureen and I rendezvous-ed for our walk. I told her I was experiencing an ocular migraine (shimmery net-like visions) and told her the only other time I had one I thought one of two things was happening to me: 1. I was having visions of the Virgin Mary, and/or 2. my retina was detaching itself from the back of my eye. Because of the possibility of the second option; the first time I experienced this, I called the eye doctor, who examined my eyes and interviewed me. I was warned to stay away from fermented foods / chocolate in large quantities.

So we called Regina, and decided to meet her for Pan-Asian food and smoothies---I enjoyed potstickers, and my friends, they each enjoyed a smoothie. We then went to East Liberty/ East Side to enjoy burgers and fries. While waiting for our table, we checked out the site of the new Target store.

Those BuRGeRs and fries were good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home