Weeding my closet...
I started weeding my closet before I went away on the choir trip. Maureen and I went for smoothie and General Tso's chicken after she attended the noon Mass.
The mango smoothie was made from a different flavor base than before, but I think the quantity of it was less, as well. I voiced this to the "barista," who claimed that it was a different sort of citrus, or something of the sort. He gave me a fresh smoothie, to placate me.
Maureen helped me make decisions to weed my closet today. I tackled half of my master's room closet, and filled three medium-sized white plastic tall kitchen trash bags, in addition to the 1/2 bag I had filled already before leaving for the choir trip.
I was quite pleased with our progress, and the bags remain knotted in my foyer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home