Mom's Powerpoint Slide speech
Last night and this afternoon I helped Mom with her speech for Mom and Dad's anniversary slide talk. I was up until about midnight last night.
This morning Dad and I attended the morning Mass during which Fr. Breier celebrated, Bob H. lectored, Anu served, Don provided music ministry from the loft, and Noreen was the Eucharistic minister.
After Mass Maureen wrote intentions for the Ministry of Prayer, Jim invited us to pray with the Rosary group, and we went for a walk to the little donuts place in Oakland and then to Starbucks in the increasingly hot and humid weather. We headed back to my home, where I threw out about 5-7 items from my suitcase. (Now it doesn't look like an engorged tick.)
BUBBLE time at Lolo and Lola's house ensued....a bubble bath for Bea Bea and Solomon, blowing bubbles, etc. Then it was time for lunch (tapa steak, green beans with chicken, and teriyaki chicken with watermelon, strawberries with whole milk yogurt, and rice. How delicious was that!
I will take care of some more last-minute items at my home (packing) and beauty items (e.g.- a nap).
Tonight is my last practice before the performance tour.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home