Morning Mass
I attended the morning Mass, which Fr. Raymond Utz celebrated, lectored by Bob H., music ministered by Ryan, and which Dad provided camera service for the television ministry for the home-bound and shut-ins. I met Shao-Y., a student, after Mass and gave her information about the Newman Center, too.
I had breakfast with Dad this morning.
~~~~~~~~~~
Took a nap this afternoon, and went for a walk with Maureen to cash in her Get Go coffee cards. I settled on a white tea peach flavored iced tea. We also tried out her Prantl's almond torte sampler. How good was that!
William, Bea bea and Solomon joined Dad, Mom, and I for dinner. I departed early for choir practice.
Regina gave me a lift home, and I caught up on important correspondence this evening.
I'll call it a night since I was up at ~5.45 this morning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home