Thursday, June 23, 2011

Grits (singular or plural?)

Maureen and I met after Mass this morning (celebrated by Fr. Raymond Utz, served by John De, lectored by Nancy K, music ministry provided by Ryan, and Eucharistic minister was Noreen D.) to walk to a cafe for coffee and cheesy grits (is that singular or plural?). Grits "be" my favorite morning breakfast at that location. We chit-chatted for a while, until I recalled not taking my phone ring off "silent" setting since Mass. I had missed a call from Dad & Mom recently. I called them, and we agreed to talk again later this morning after I had gathered more information together.

I donated some items (after clearance from Mom by telephone), and returned two instructional language CDs from the Carnegie Library.

After a leisurely lunch of green salad with tomatoes, slaw dressing, sliced cheese, and grapes on the side, I am tired and will take a nap.
~~~~~~~~~~
What a wonderful dinner with Parish Council. The conversation, company, and food were great. I rode over with Karen and had a chance to chat with her before and after dinner. I enjoyed the duck ragout entree with a side of mashed sweet potatoes. Chocolate cookies and an orange liqueur were our desserts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home