Sunday, June 19, 2011

Letters to Juliet II

Today was the last day of choir for the season...Linda O. cantored, Ken played at the mighty von Beckerath, and Don directed. Lisa was back (Yay!) after a hiatus, and Andy, Michael B., and I dressed in all white ("Yay!" as Andy would say)...Don claimed that he "didn't get the memo."

Select choristers surprised Don during the singing of the recessional hymn....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regina drove Christina and me to the movie on Flagstaff Hill in the park...we met Alina there, and the movie started at nine PM. Crazy cell phone lights on the hill there, just as at a theater. The movie tonight was Letters to Juliet, which Regina, Christina, and I had already seen (earlier). It is one of my top ten movies. A light drizzle started after the denouement after ten PM, I raised an umbrella over my lawn chair, and within a dozen minutes of the ending the projector went black. Alina turned to me and said, "What happens in the end?" I mentioned a balcony...

I had a snack of cheese and prosciutto strips wrapped around grape tomatoes, with ridged potato chips and dip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home