Morning Mass and Practice Sectional CDs; Edit Frosh Programs Syllabus
This morning I went to Mass and agreed to copy the practice sectional CDs that Don made yesterday---just his singing and playing the piano the alto line and, on a separate CD, the bass line.
Time to compare my lists to what I still need to do....
~~~~~~~~~~
Took a nap after a lunch of samosa. Went shopping in Bloomfield and Shadyside for groceries. Took another nap and spoke with Marissa to make plans for this Friday.
21.38
Just returned from Bible Study, where we read the first week of readings back into Ordinary Time after Easter Tide. The themes seemed to be how to prepare oneself and one's community for the reception of God...to be peaceable; to welcome God in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; and to welcome God in direct relationship to God, but also in relationships to others and how the Spirit moves one to do good....to not reject God, or Christ, because there are consequences for that.
~~~~~~~~~~
23.07
Just completed editing the tentative syllabus for my Frosh Programs class this fall. I started working on the syllabus mid-May. I need to contact the various offices to make arrangements for my field trips.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home