Walking Girls
Yesterday (Friday) morning Maureen and I attended morning Mass. Loretta S lectored, John was the altar server, and Don provided the music ministry from the choir loft.
Friday morning after Mass Maureen and I went for a walk. We also went for a walk that PM. The AM walk we ended up at Trader Joe's and Staples after walking to Maureen's car. The PM walk we found the Schenley WYEP festival.
~~~~~
We'll be walking this morning before the temperatures top out at about 80 Fahrenheit today.
We went for a walk in Shadyside and I purchased a croissant from a bakery on Ellsworth---TOO old and hard---and one from a bakery chain near Big Bird's Palenke on Centre---too soft, not flaky.
We met again later in the afternoon for a voyage to Ross Park Mall and environs. I was in search of a light layer for this summer. Maureen's sparkly eyes sought out sparkles.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home