Merry Christmas 2011!
Kelly and I went to William's house to bake peanut butter and almond chocolate kiss cookies with the family last night.
We all went to Lolo and Lola's house after they two returned from 6 pm Mass. I wolfed down some shrimp eggroll and pancit before making my way to hand out Christmas cards at choir before practice at 8.30pm. Most of the music last night was:
In Dulci Jubilo-- J.S. Bach (played by Ken)
Gaudete!(arr. R. Batastini)
Canzon noni tomi (G. Gabrieli) Played by Ken on organ and the Brass Quartet
A Boy Was Born (R. Farrell)
Sussex Carol (I. Higginson)
Fanfare and Variations on Noel Nouvelet (R. Haan) Played by Ken on organ and the Brass Quartet
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing!
Ring Christmas Bells (M. Leontivich)
Christmas Proclamation, sung by Bishop Zubik
O Come, All Ye Faithful (arr. Cherwien)
Christmas Gloria (arr. Daniel Laginya)
Psalm 96 (J. Chepponis)
Christmastime Alleluia (J. Chepponis)
Preparation of Gifts, Christmas Lullaby (J. Rutter) and
Silent Night
Sanctus, Memorial & Amen Acclamations -- Community Mass (R. Proulx)
Agnus Dei (chant, plainsong)
The First Nowell
Gesu Bambino (P. Yon)
Joy to the World (arr. Jenkins)
Postlude, Brass; Postlude Organ: In Dir ist Freude/ In Thee is Gladness (J.S. Bach)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelly, Mom, Dad, and I opened gifts at midnight!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home