Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Visiting the Library

This morning I went to work to print out my email attachments from my bosses. I ran into Paul C, and we chatted (as I did with Melanie and Zuzana last time I was there). Upon request, I sent Zuzana an email about Christmas choir Mass times this year.

Stopped at the Carnegie Library, where I visited with my friends there, and picked up a reserve book I saw recommended. I said hi to Cathy L, who will be retiring as the head of the Music Department at the end of the year (she said to say hello to my friend S and to ask him when he will be coming to Pittsburgh), Don W, and Lisa R (with whom I sat down and chatted with), and Sheila.

Headed to Mom and Dad's, whence I brought some of my papers home in the rain, and then settled down for a long winter's nap.

Dad called, and asked me to store some food in my freezer. I came over to their home, to find it empty of them.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home