Finished Scoring, Mailing, Nap, Dinner with William's Family
Dad and I attended Mass for St. Lucy this morning. Fr. Raymond Utz celebrated the Mass, John DeF served, Don provided the music ministry from the loft, Nancy K lectored, and Sally was the Eucharistic Minister. Fr. Utz gave a homily on the changes in the New Roman Missal Translation (into English). He mentioned that the liturgical changes are difficult for "priest and people...Archbishop and acolyte." I saw Rosemarie and Kevin after Mass. Rosemarie lost her sister the first week of December. "It's hard to find Peace, but you must pray for it," I told her.
After spending over an hour and a half on the phone, I sent my check in...
I had lunch with Mom and Dad, took a nap, and did some studying of the beginning of the next semester. Then we all picked up William at work and then joined the rest of his family for taco night at the Mexican restaurant.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home