New Plans for BioSciences
Soon after my class ended this afternoon, the course coordinators emailed the students in all the sections of the class which I am teaching this semester. One of my students from this afternoon was a tad confused by the new plan to administer the final via the Internet, because I had described an in-class final in class today. I wrote the following email, below:
~~~
(Dear) N,
The email was sent after our class ended today.
Please follow the directives now and until the end of the semester given
by the BioSci Department, which will be provided to us by the three BIO
[course number] course coordinators, [their names]. They are best in touch with the directives provided by our department.
As of this evening, Tuesday the 10th April 2012, the plan for BIO [course number] students is to take the lab final exam (open note exam) by yourself via
computer on [line] next week....
Please read the email from [course coordinator's name] for further details.
**Please stay tuned for any updates from our three course coordinators.**
Good luck studying for and testing this coming week.
Sincerely,
Grace
~~~~~
I just received another email at this late hour from another student...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home