Pyrotopia! via the PAT bus...
After I had lunch, William invited me to Pyrotopia! with the kids. I took the bus to their house, and Marissa and Solomon showed up, as well. Marissa cooked for Solomon and herself, and WIlliam, Beatrice, and I caught the PAT bus in their neighborhood. We missed the transfer bus by about 15 seconds, so we went to the Squirrel Hill Public Library to look up transfer bus times. We caught the second bus at about 13.40, stopped at the Lowe's parking lot, and enjoyed the H balloon demonstration from the Carnegie Science Center, pewter making, and glass bead making. I said hello to Susan, who is one of the organizers, and she had us fill out release forms for the photo opportunities of Beatrice and Solomon (who showed up about five minutes after Beatrice made a photo). The rain failed to dampen the spirits of the Pyrotopia! staff. I left at about three o'clock in the afternoon, and walked to the Target for the same bus back to home. I rode the bus from 15.35 to about 16.20. Maureen called me about this evening whilst I was on the bus. I walked to Mom and Dad's home to help Mom get ready for Mass and the Induction Ball Dance tonight. I drove them there this evening, and am now waiting for Nancy, Maureen, Carolyn, P., to arrive for our evening out and about.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home