Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday in the Fifth Week of Easter

Today I woke early and brought the newspaper over to my parents' home. I noticed a map of diocesan real estate sale on the front page of the paper, and mentioned it to Fr. Raymond Utz, our morning celebrant for Mass. John DeF. was our server, Don provided music ministry from the loft, and Sally D. was Eucharistic minister. Dad and Martha M. provided the television ministry. I lectored. About forty people received communion at this Mass, on Friday of the fifth week of Easter.

The microphone for the pulpit was off at the very beginning of Mass (only), and I saw a friend in the congregation craning her ear, so I projected to the side of the microphone the title and the number of the entrance hymn, "Joyful, Joyful We Adore You."

The Mass celebrated was for L. D., and I noted to John that there were two more Masses for her next week, as well.

The recessional hymn was "Christ is the King."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home